Mosquito Control Frequently Asked Questions
• Most treatments are completed in 30 minutes.
• People and pets can safely return to the yard 30 minutes after treatment.
• Rain and water should not affect the dried treatment, if you feel a heavy rainfall has affected the performance; contact Metro Mosquito firstname.lastname@example.org for another application.
• No one is needed to be present at the time of your treatment as long as our technician can access your entire yard and animals are not present.
Does the treatment smell?
There are no offensive odors or lingering residues from our treatment spray. The treatment is a broad spectrum pyrethroid that controls an array of pests that infest areas around the perimeter of residential and commercial buildings. These same ingredients are safe and used for indoor areas including food preparation areas. Pyrethroids and pyrethrums are found in many household products like children’s head lice treatments, pet flea sprays, spray treatments for fruit and ornamental trees and used on most U.S. and imported fruit and produce in the agricultural industry.
Where do you treat and what are the target treatment areas?
Target areas are: lawns, trees, shrubs, roses, flower beds and vegetable gardens, patios, decks, swimming pool perimeters, fences and walls. The spray will not harm special event tents or stages.
What are target pest for the treatment?
Target pests are: mosquitoes, fleas and ticks and flies. Our service will also kill: Spiders, Gypsy Moth, Ants, Chiggers, American Cockroaches, Smoky Brown Cockroaches, Oriental Cockroaches, Box elder Bugs and Stink Bugs. Ticks are known carriers of deadly diseases such as Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and Lyme Disease. Mosquitoes also carry heartworm disease which is deadly to untreated dogs. Mosquitoes, fleas and ticks spread blood borne diseases such as West Nile Virus, Lyme disease, Encephalitis, Dengue Fever and Malaria.
Dedication to Excellence
Customer referral program
Refer your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors to Metro Mosquito. If you refer a new customer who purchases two or more sprays, we will give you a complimentary spray as our way of saying thank you! Please remember that getting your neighbors to sign up will help reduce mosquitoes in the area and keep mosquitoes further from your property.
Customer Service Guarantee
While Metro Mosquito cannot offer 100% protection from every mosquito, fly, flea and tick, you should notice an enormous reduction of 85%-90% in the pest population in your outdoor area. If you have a seasonal program and feel your barrier treatment has lost its effectiveness Metro Mosquito will perform an additional treatment at no charge. Metro Mosquito is committed to making your special event as pest-free as possible, but cannot offer a money back guarantee on outdoor special event or wedding spray treatments.
- Residential Mosquito Control
- Commercial Mosquito Control
- Seasonal Scheduled Mosquito Control
- Wedding and Party Mosquito Control
- One-Time Mosquito Control